The ICOM IC-M33 is a waterproof marine radio, the world's first marine VHF radio. It meets the IPX7 standard and can be kept in water at a depth of 1 meter. With automatic water removal function, it can automatically remove water from the horn grid. Ideal for safe sailing around the world.
1. Floating design, will not sink into the water
2. Comply with JIS 7 waterproof standard (under water for 1 meter and 30 minutes)
3. 32x16mm LCD display and large 2-digit channel number indication makes the displayed clearer
4. Easy to operate and keyboard with backlight
5.5 watt / 1 watt output power options
6. Lighter weight, only 305g, special shape design, more comfortable grip
7. One-click quick selection of favorite channels
8. Can perform target channel scanning
9. With automatic water removal function, it can automatically remove water from the horn grid, and the sound is clearer.
10. Dual frequency / tri-frequency value-keeping function
11.4 level power indicator and 2 power saving modes
12. With squelch and volume indication function
13. In addition to the standard water channel, there are 70 editable channels
14. Optional waterproof hand HM-165
Handheld microphone (HM-165)(optional)