IC-2200H SPECIFICATIONS GENERAL • Frequency range (Unit: MHz) : *1 Guaranteed range 144–148MHz *2 Guaranteed range 144–146MHz • Mode : FM, AM (Rx only) • No. of memory channels : 207 (including 6 scan edges, and 1 call channel) • Operating Temp. range : –10˚C to +60˚C; +14˚F to +140˚F •...
ICOM IC-2200H FM TRANSCEIVER
65W* of output power
A MOS-FET power amplifier provides 65W* of stable output power. A one piece, aluminum chassis helps to keep the transceiver cool and provides durable long-lasting construction. (* Depending on version.)
The IC-2200H retains a familiar user interface to the IC-2100H. The large tuning dial provides easy access to active channels even without looking at the front panel. Secondary functions are easily recalled by holding the appropriate button.
Dynamic Memory Scan
With a total of 207 alphanumeric memory channels, Icom’s exclusive DMS system allows you to scan selected memory banks by simply adding and deleting bank links.
CTCSS and DTCS operation standard
The IC-2200H contains 50 CTCSS and 104×2 DTCS encode/decode plus tone scan functions. The “pocket beep” feature gives you an audible and visual indicator of an incoming call.
• 24 DTMF autodial memories
• DTMF code squelch and pager function with optional DTMF decoder, UT-108
• FM narrow mode switchable
• Selectable squelch delay
• Built-in 10dB squelch attenuator
• Frequency range (Unit: MHz) :
*1 Guaranteed range 144–148MHz
*2 Guaranteed range 144–146MHz
• Mode : FM, AM (Rx only)
• No. of memory channels : 207 (including 6 scan edges, and 1 call channel)
• Operating Temp. range : –10˚C to +60˚C; +14˚F to +140˚F
• Frequency stability : ±10ppm (–10°C to +60°C)
• Power supply requirements: 13.8V DC ±15%
• Current drain (at 13.8V DC) : Tx High (65W) 15A Rx Max. audio 1.0A Standby 0.8A
• Antenna impedance : 50Ω (SO-239)
• Weight (approx.) : 1.25kg; 2.75lb
• Output power (* approx.) : 65, 25*, 10*, 5*W selectKorea version 50, 25*, 10*, 5*W selectTaiwan version 24, 10*, 5*W selectable
• Maximum frequency : ±5.0/±2.5kHz deviation (wide/narrow)
• Spurious emissions : –70dBc typical.
• Microphone connector : 8-pin modular (600Ω)
• Receive system : Double-conversion superheterodyne
• Intermediate frequencies : 1st 21.7MHz 2nd 450kHz
• Sensitivity (at 12dB SINAD): 0.133µV typical
• Squelch sensitivity : 0.100µV typical (threshold)
• Selectivity :
Wide More than 6kHz at –6dB Less than 14kHz at –60dB
Narrow More than 3kHz at –6dB Less than 9kHz at –55dB
• Spurious and image rejection : More than 60dB
• Audio output power : More than 2.4W at 10%(at 13.8V DC) distortion with an 8Ω load
• External speaker connector: 3-conductor 3.5 (d) mm (1⁄8")/8Ω
Previous: ICOM IC A120
Next: No Information