Explosion-proof walkie-talkies refer to walkie-talkies that can work in explosive gas environments. Unlike civil walkie-talkies, explosion-proof walkie-talkies do not refer to walkie-talkies that can withstand explosions by themselves, but are walkie-talkies that can work in explosive gas environments. It is suitable for industries with harsh environment and dangerous combustible gas or dust, such as petrochemical, coal, chemical, thermal power, food processing and other industries. With the increase of special industries, in addition to the original industry applications, explosion-proof walkie-talkies are also widely used in public security special police, fire protection, oil field drilling, gas repair, safety supervision, coal mine production, dangerous goods transportation and other fields. We know that the walkie-talkie relies on electromagnetic waves to transmit signals, and the transmission of electromagnetic waves relies on the continuous conversion of electric and magnetic fields. In this conversion process, electric sparks are easily generated. However, the explosion-proof walkie-talkie is shielded where sparks may be generated during the conversion process due to the special treatment of its wiring.
The appearance of explosion-proof walkie-talkies is basically the same as that of ordinary walkie-talkies. A good explosion-proof walkie-talkie can not only be explosion-proof, but also meet the industrial environment, such as dustproof, waterproof, and drop-proof. In addition, the explosion-proof walkie-talkie can achieve stable work and application in special environments. Its advanced structural design and good hardware facilities can achieve a clearer and louder voice quality, even in a noisy environment. It can remain unimpeded. Communication link.
Explosion-proof walkie-talkies are different from civil walkie-talkies. In addition to high performance in special environments, they also need other advanced functions. It can achieve crisper and louder voice quality, and maintain unimpeded communication even in a noisy environment.
Explosion-proof walkie-talkies are attached with FM/ATEX certification labels to indicate that the product has been certified by the association and can be used in specific hazardous gases. At the same time, the label will clearly indicate the danger level, branch, group, and accessory number of the battery that must be used. Since the contact sparks generated during the disassembly and assembly of the walkie-talkie can cause an explosion or fire, the user cannot replace the battery and other accessories in a hazardous environment during the use of the explosion-proof model. Even for products certified by an explosion-proof inspection agency, the accessory connector cannot be exposed to the outside when used in a dangerous atmosphere. If users do not need to use accessory connectors, they should be tightly shielded with a dust cover. In order to prevent accidental damage to explosion-proof models, users should not disassemble products certified by explosion-proof inspection agencies in any way.
Generally, we use the explosion-proof grade to distinguish the usable environment and the scene
|1: Class (explosive)|
Class I: Volatile gasoline (and other petroleum oil and gas products)/air mixture
Class II: Dust/air mixture
Class III: Suspended solids/air mixture
1 paragraph: a place where an explosive gas atmosphere exists during normal operation;
Section 2: A place where explosive gas exists during abnormal operation or equipment failure.
Group A: Acetylene gas
Group B: Hydrogen
Group C: ethylene, ether, etc.
Group D: propane (liquefied petroleum gas), acetone, ammonia, benzene, butyl, gasoline, cyclopropane, natural gas, etc.
Group E: metal dust group F: charcoal dust
Group G: Grain dust
So how do we choose walkie-talkies according to the explosion-proof grade and environment?
First of all, intrinsically safe electrical equipment can be divided into two levels: ia and ib according to the use of the power circuit and the degree of safety and reliability:
IA level: electrical equipment that can not ignite explosive mixtures when working under normal conditions, one system failure and two system failures.
Class Ib: Electrical equipment that cannot ignite explosive mixtures when working under normal conditions and when a system fails.
The second step, machine equipment category
Class I: Electrical equipment used in underground coal mines Class II: Electrical equipment used in factories
The third step, machine equipment level
Level: Class II electrical equipment is divided into three levels: A, B, and C according to its main use for explosive gas mixtures, large test gaps or minimum ignition current ratio, with the lowest level of A and the highest level of C
The fourth step, the maximum allowable surface temperature of electrical equipment
Motorola P8668i is an explosion-proof walkie-talkie with an external structure and sealing protection level of IP67, which can comprehensively deal with harsh environments and avoid poor communication caused by environmental problems. In the working environment where there are various flammable gases such as energy and chemical industry, its good sealing performance ensures that the internal components are not corroded; the IP67 dustproof and waterproof rating ensures that the whole machine is immersed in one meter of water for 30 minutes without affecting normal calls . Provide users with the safest and most reliable communication guarantee in high-risk environments.
In addition, the use of explosion-proof walkie-talkies should pay attention to some problems, as shown below:
1. Check whether the protection level of the explosion-proof walkie-talkie purchased by yourself meets the requirements, check whether the rechargeable battery has a safety risk, check whether the shell interface is damaged or deformed, and whether it has detailed airtightness;
2. When using explosion-proof walkie-talkies, if the mobile phone is physically damaged, do not use it in a flammable natural environment, otherwise explosions and fire accidents may occur;
3. It cannot be stored in a humid and high-temperature natural environment. Long-term storage of the intercom may cause certain harm;
4. When using the external equipment of the wireless walkie-talkie, it must follow the requirements of the explosion-proof certificate and the actual operation and application of the standard;
5. The operating temperature of wireless walkie-talkies is -20℃～+40℃, and the atmospheric pressure is 80Kpa～110Kpa;
6. Use the charging head provided by the manufacturer. When charging the battery, the explosion-proof walkie-talkie cannot be placed in a flammable and explosive natural environment for battery charging;
7. Explosion-proof walkie-talkies are in areas with a matching protection level. In a matching natural environment, a matching level of explosion-proof walkie-talkies should be used, otherwise the risk of safety production accidents will be greatly increased;
8. When the wireless walkie-talkie is changing the battery or disassembling, it may cause spark discharge due to static induction. If it is used in a flammable natural environment at this moment, it will easily cause an explosion and cause a fire accident;
9. When the explosion-proof walkie-talkie is in normal use, handle it with care and avoid intentional damage. The screws must be strong and the rechargeable battery stickers clearly visible;
10. The label and consistency of the explosion-proof walkie-talkie should be maintained, and it is convenient and sometimes used when the true identity of the device is determined;
11. In the case of common failures of the explosion-proof machine, contact the manufacturer for maintenance, inspection, etc., and cannot be disassembled and assembled independently, and the internal structure of the machine can be changed independently, which will easily cause the explosion-proof type to be invalid;
12. It needs to be repaired every year to check the actual effect of the explosion-proof type and maintain it on time.