Vertex standard VX-7200 is a mobile radio that complies with the APCO P25 digital standard.Interoperable and powerful enough to build reliable public safety and government internal communications.
P25 digital mode function
1. Expanded Signaling: Supports selective calling, Talk Group IDs, Network Access Codes, Individual ID lists and Paging Group lists for lexible communications.
2. Secure Communications: Provides support for Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) and Data Encryption Standard (DES) as required by APCO Project 25. Multiple encryption keys can also be stored in the radio.
3. Mixed Mode: Seamlessly switch between analog to P25 digital mode on each channel based on call type received and on programming for transmit.
4. Enhanced voice quality: Excellent sound quality with AMBE+2 vocoder. Suppresses background noise and improves the clarity of radio transmission.
5. Connectivity Guarantee: The RSSI indicator emits an audible alarm that communicates when the received signal strength drops to a level that is not suitable for reliable.
When an emergency signal is received, the VX-7200 LED will give a white alarm. The VX-7200 can be secured with built-in emergency alerts in any mode. When the dispatcher finds a problem, an emergency button can be triggered from the front panel to sound an alarm. The VX-7200 has an emergency microphone built in when the regular microphone is damaged or unusable.
In analog mode, the VX-7200 provides dual tone encoding and multiple dual tones Decode to alert callers in the group as well as DTMF ANI and DTMF Paging and other call options.
Auto-Range Transpond System(ARTS)
The Vertex Standard radio can communicate with another ARTS-equipped radio within communication range. If it is out of range, the radio will sense that it has not received a signal and beep.
|380~450 MHz 450~512 MHz|
HAND MICROPHONES MH-67A8
DC power cable
Microphone hanger kit
Mounting bracket kit